Write a paper of at least 2000 words (approximately 8 pages, not including the cover sheet, table of contents, or reference pages) in which you describe the positive and negative impacts of international trade or of globalization on a country or region of your choice.
Thoroughly discuss all of the components listed below and, when possible, provide specific examples or recommendations. Feel free to incorporate additional information so as to provide a more complete paper.
● Introduction: Provide a brief focus statement about the topic of your paper.
● Description of trade: Briefly describe the country or region of your choice, focusing on the trade patterns with one or many of its important trade partners. You must use statistical data in part to address this point.
● Economic theory: Incorporate at least one economic theory discussed in the course to explain trade in the context of your selected country/region.
● Positive and negative impacts: Describe the positive and negative impacts of international trade or globalization on the selected country or region.
● Recommendations: Make a normative statement by recommending at least three policies that you believe would help to mitigate the negative impacts or amplify the benefits of international trade or globalization for the country or region that you have chosen. Explain your rationale for the recommendations.
● Conclusion: Conclude your paper with a summary of the main points.
Your final paper should:
● Be at least 2000 words in length (not including the cover sheet, table of contents or reference pages).
● Include a cover sheet and a table of contents.
● Include at least six references from academic books, journal articles, and/or credible online sources.
● Follow academic research approaches and APA citation format, including in-text citations and a references list.
● Be well-developed and convey your understanding of the readings and concepts.
● Be organized, coherent, and unified.
● Be free of spelling, structure, and grammatical errors.
● Represent original work.
describe the positive and negative impacts of international trade or of globalization on a country or region of your choice.
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional certified writers
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We are a team of like-minded people who established Wileyscholars.com to help students all over the world. It all began a few years ago when we, as students, helped each other complete our own assignments. Shortly after, we discovered that other students need help too: that is when Wileyscholars was created. It is an online service that provides help with academic assignments all over the world. Our main aim is to help hundreds of students pass their tests and home assignments by giving advice and helping to get to know the subject better.