Complete the following:
1. Choose an industry and select two companies in that industry to analyze. Explain in 1-3 sentences why you made this choice.
2. Obtain financial information for your companies. You can find financial information from the companies’ websites. Also, sites like https://finance.yahoo.com/ and https://www.readyratios.com/sec/ have basic financial statement data and analyses.
3. Using Excel, prepare a table computing the following ratios for the most recent fiscal year for both of your selected companies: return on equity, return on assets, net profit margin, current ratio, and the debt-to-equity ratio.
4. Select and calculate two additional ratios or analyses of your choice from the material. Explain in 1-2 sentences why you chose these two additional ratios.
5. Obtain industry averages or medians for all of the ratios and include these in your Excel table. Note common industry financial ratios are readily available with a Google search.
6. Which company is outperforming the industry? Explain in 2-4 sentences.
7. Which company would you be interested in further investigating (from a financial performance point of view)? Explain why in 1-3 sentences.
– Formatting is as important as the correct answer for this project. Your spreadsheet should be in good form, presented clearly, and labeled appropriately.
– In your spreadsheet, you MUST use formulas to calculate the company ratios. Projects submitted without formulas will receive NO credit.
Choose an industry and select two companies in that industry to analyze. Explain in 1-3 sentences why you made this choice.
Complete the following:
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional certified writers
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We are a team of like-minded people who established Wileyscholars.com to help students all over the world. It all began a few years ago when we, as students, helped each other complete our own assignments. Shortly after, we discovered that other students need help too: that is when Wileyscholars was created. It is an online service that provides help with academic assignments all over the world. Our main aim is to help hundreds of students pass their tests and home assignments by giving advice and helping to get to know the subject better.