Examine Southwest’s current HR practices, as reported in public sources. Download the HR Design Decisions worksheet. Complete the worksheet with your review and rationale of the elements listed below to decide where Southwest Airlines’ HR practices fall.
• Employees as expenses vs. employees as assets
• Compensation below market, above market, or competitive
• Spontaneous training and development or planned training and development
• Specific job descriptions or general job descriptions
• External or internal recruitment, or both
• Limited socialization of new employees or extensive socialization
• Collective bargaining or individual bargaining
Support the analysis with evidence from sources on the web. Possible sources for information include but are not limited to:
• Organization website and associated websites
• Vault Campus includes detailed reviews and survey information about what it’s like to work at Southwest. To access Vault Campus, visit eCampus and
• Websites that specialize in company reviews and job postings
• Magazine and journal articles from the Internet or University Library
Submit your assignment.
Examine Southwest’s current HR practices, as reported in public sources. Download the HR Design Decisions worksheet.
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional certified writers
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We are a team of like-minded people who established Wileyscholars.com to help students all over the world. It all began a few years ago when we, as students, helped each other complete our own assignments. Shortly after, we discovered that other students need help too: that is when Wileyscholars was created. It is an online service that provides help with academic assignments all over the world. Our main aim is to help hundreds of students pass their tests and home assignments by giving advice and helping to get to know the subject better.